Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Are you ready to be a team member for an amazing company? Are You the Complete Package?
Who we are looking for:
Residential Appliance/Refrigeration Repair Technician Denver, CO
Job Description, what you'll be working on:
This position is responsible for the repair of Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and other major appliances in the customer's home. Type I CFC certification is required for this opening. Other home appliances repaired include: Washers & Dryers, Gas & Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers.
This position provides timely and quality repairs of customers' products while maintaining high customer service. We provide a service vehicle, specialized tools, uniforms, and periodic training.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Certification and /or licenses as required Applicants holding a master-level trade / occupational license(s), i.e. HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, General Contractor, Plumbing, which may be used to qualify, may be given hiring preference and additional compensation based on business needs. Please indicate the type of license held, state in which it is valid, and the expiration date on your resume and/or application.
- Must be able to pass the pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and driver's license check
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license and be willing to submit to random drug testing, per company policy.
- Experience and aptitude with computers and databases
Work in Your Strengths
Our goal is to help position each team member in a role that plays to their strengths, that sets them up to shine...to win. Know yourself well enough to know what you do well, and just as importantly, what you don't.
Win or Lose as a Team
Our team openly collaborates to create remarkable customer experiences that positively impacts lives. Everyone on the team is responsible for bringing new ideas, perspectives and solutions to the table. Starting with day one, we want your voice as part of the conversation. Collaboration does not equal positioning and pushing others off the ladder. Rather, collaboration has the ability to benefit your paycheck. Our aim is to serve each other, and our customers.
Have a Life
Life is important, and we want you to have one (feel free to add that to the list of employee benefits)! That's why we work 8-hour days with very few late nights. If normal is having to miss family events, pulling teeth to get time off and feeling like you have to choose between work and family-- then weird sounds good.We want to make our employees and their families happy. Work to live, not live to work.
About Our Company
We're a privately-owned and operated company focused on a single mission: to serve each other and all of those around us.
Don't miss the opportunity, contact us today!